Friday, December 14, 2012

Beast paperclips


So this isn't as overdue as most of the other posts I need to post on Fridays, but I thought I'd get it out of the way since it's the easiest to post about. Also, the other plans I have for overdue posts takes up a few weeks since they follow-on from each other so I thought I'd get this out of the way first.


These are really nifty paper clips that you can use to keep your things organised TEEHEE I use them for my study notes and love them!

Media Asia sells them for $3 a set, they have Beast, Infinite, EXO and Big Bang last I checked. Of course the Inspirit in me also made me buy Infinite ones along with the Beast ones. Although they're a tad bit pricey for paperclips, they're still pretty awesome and I love stationery, especially things that make your study notes more fun :3

NB. I decided I'm gonna start putting watermarks on my photos now, I was meant to put it on the last two Beautiful Show posts too but kept forgetting. If they're really bothersome, let me know, but I personally would rather the watermarks there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! Comments motivate me to keep going ^-^