Monday, December 19, 2011

#HappyJokerDay Happy Birthday Junhyung~


Eep I'm late in posting this I'm sorry~

Today is our perfectly perfect Junhyung's birthday! The fancafe pictures were used in the edit above by jaeseungie@tumblr so it's a simple post hehe!

The #HappyJokerDay trend on Twitter made it into Top 5 worldwide within 15mins and then ended up getting blocked because it was seen as spam LOL! B2UTY are daebak! xD

I really don't know what to say other than I hope you had a great one and I'm sorry I didn't get you a present yet because I'm saving up and so behind on everyone's presents sigh~ I still haven't mailed off the presents we bought them when they came to Sydney.

Happy Birthday Junhyung~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! Comments motivate me to keep going ^-^