Monday, April 4, 2011

Apologies but expect soon~


So I haven't been updating much lately. I'm really sorry about that ): Uni has really controlled my life.

I've been working hard to get money for BEAST things, like the albums and stuff, but I haven't quite gotten there yet. First I had to pay back all the people I owed and buy textbooks and what not.

But I just spent $270 on BEAST merchandise LOL! With another $120 that I will be spending next week. So don't worry about it! I'm still buying things! Also later this week I'll be ordering the new KPOP★BOYS and SIA Japanese magazines with BEAST. So yes, lots of BEAST things to come for the blog!

About the giveaway. I apologise that it's been a while and I still haven't started it. But I want to make a post about the albums before I do a giveaway for it so yeah. Hope you guys don't mind waiting a little longer? ):

Also I have many, MANY things to post about/from the B2UTY Inauguration Ceremony but I haven't gotten the chance yet. And then there's the new BBQ Chicken CF's that I wanna mention a few things in keke :P So expect a post about those soon too (:

Thanks for sticking by this blog even if it died a little! B2UTY-ful readers saranghaeyo~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! Comments motivate me to keep going ^-^