Saturday, April 30, 2011

12345 Views


Okay so this post isn't related to anything at all but I just logged on this blog after I came home from work and saw the number of views. I was highly amused so I screen shot it! :P


Thank you everyone for giving me so many views! I didn't think this blog would get so popular so soon since it was sort of dead at the start. But thank you very much! I shall continue to bring you lots of BEAST goodness C:

Though there will be times where the blog will be dead because of University and horrible thing called life, but there will be times where the blog is far more active than others because of a beautiful thing called Semester Break coming this July. LOLOLOL!!!

Just wanted to express that in a useless post. Shall get back to my work T____T Thank you my lovelies! Baiyeom~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! Comments motivate me to keep going ^-^