Sunday, December 5, 2010

HOT CHILI PAPER Magazine Poster


Haven't updated on the current things I have lately, my bad! Believe me it's not because I ran out of things to post! :P

I'm pretty positive this is what I got next, it's the poster from HOT CHILI PAPER Magazine. I couldn't get the magazine in time... LOL! It got sold out way too fast! xD

Some of you might recognise this poster (and exact same picture LOL) from my blog about Lian's BEAST shower. Well that's because it's the exact same picture. LOL! Sorry I was too lazy to take another picture!

But yeah don't the boys look very handsome!? As always! :P I really liked how this poster was pretty large and the texture of the poster too! It felt rough, but nice. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! Comments motivate me to keep going ^-^