Thursday, January 5, 2012

Someone up there hates me

I never posted it on this blog, but last month I bought tickets to go to Korea for Infinite's Second Invasion concert. The week after I booked my flight, CUBE announced Beautiful Show tour. And I was hoping Australia would be on the list, if not, then let me be there for the Korea one.

But I miss Beautiful Show in Korea by THREE DAYS. Oh my gosh I was flipping tables. Also I miss Sunggyu performing in Gwanghwamun Sonata musical by three days. SERIOUSLY SOMEONE UP THERE HATES ME.

It costs $600 to change flight to make it to Beautiful Show, my parents would kill me. And then it would cost more money to extend our stay and then the tickets for the concert. But the tickets for the concert is nothing, seriously I would go to both days and it will still be cheaper than the VIP tickets I bought for KMF Sydney. Forever comparing the money I spend to those tickets, seriously they were so expensive but I still bought it LOL

7 comments:

  1. PLEASE BUY THE OFFICIAL INFINITE CONCERT MERCHANDISE FOR US AND WE'LL PAY YOU LOL ;-;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could but I have a baggage limit and I'm already buying a lot of things for myself and my friends. The extra Infinite concert merchandise I buy will probably go to my friends ):

      Delete
    2. Aww.. okie.. Lol I'm so desperate to get my hands on atleast one piece of merchandise but I've no other way lol thanks anyway T____T your friends are super duper lucky ;-;~

      Delete
    3. If you hunt enough you should be able to find people selling the merchandise but it will be expensive. That's how I got all my Beast concert merchandise ^^

      Delete
    4. Will there be any slight chance that its possible to buy just one item from you? :(

      Delete
    5. I really don't want to get your hopes up ): Because I am going out my whole trip in Korea to Lotte World and everything too so I will be using a lot of money, I don't know if I'll have enough to buy extra merchandise. But if I do then I'll mention it somewhere or reply to you here if I remember?

      But linienguyen@tumblr has a friend who is taking orders for the merchandise if that's easier for you. You have to pay 80% of the total cost before they buy it for you though. Here's the link: http://linienguyen.tumblr.com/post/17044069054

      Delete
    6. It's ok I know it'll be hard for you so I won't get my hopes up, sorry if I bothered you too much but thanks heaps for replying!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Comments motivate me to keep going ^-^