Monday, January 16, 2012

Hope I'm not the only one =\


Okay so this isn't an actual post about the Season's Greeting pack, sorry, I know I'm taking so long D:

But this is just a quick post, so this would be the only problem I have with the 2012 pack, the calendar is only one-sided (unlike 2011) and the calendar is quite tall so logically, since the stand is made of mere cardboard (unlike Infinite's that has a canvas) it would eventually give way since in January, one page is outbalanced on one side. This makes it lean. I hope I'm not the only one having this problem.

Yesterday when I was cleaning my room, I thought of a way to make it better and so far it seems to be working out pretty okay, it's standing pretty upright at the moment? It looks really dumb and anyone viewing it side ways (with how I placed mine, anyone who looks at my table, pretty much LOL) will see the stupid pens but hey, at least the calendar stands xD


I pretty much just have two pens taped together at where they intersect and they have blu-tack at the bottom to stick to the cardboard and they are in the middle of the calendar. Doing pretty well I'd say ahah, if it goes lopsided again then I'll figure out another way but for now, this will do ;D

5 comments:

  1. Lisa G G G G baby baby xDFebruary 11, 2012 at 10:07 PM

    YOU AREN'T THE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!! THIS HAPPENED TO MY MBLAQ ONE. SO mum just cut some cardboard and slotted it into the bowed out part and it stayed straight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it possible for you to take a picture and show me? Because the pens work, it just looks really dumb LOLOLOL

      Delete
  2. Lisa G G G G baby baby xDFebruary 18, 2012 at 10:58 AM

    I sent it to your email I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol this happened to me ! i had to really bend it so it can stay up again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha I didn't want to keep bending it back, I'm lazy and preferred if it just stayed like that forever LOL

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Comments motivate me to keep going ^-^