Sunday, February 27, 2011

#500BEAST


This is a late post because yeah, it just is. I didn't really know what to say about it that isn't being said everywhere else.

Our boys have been through 500 days with us and they continue to work hard. I hope they achieve great success from the hard work and all that they put into everything they do.

Please help trend #500BEAST on Twitter if you are online right now (:

This is Dongwoon. BEAST has finally met 500th day.
To B2UTY who were more wounded than we were when we had more haters than lovers,
thank you for filling up empty stages and empty hearts.
We'll respond with greater love to your unchanging love.
Sincerely, thank you^^
CREDITS: PLAYB2ST (SOURCE); SweetVoiceYS@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Our Dongwoon is just the sweetest thing, isn't he? I think I speak for all B2UTY's (hopefully) when I say, we will love you and BEAST for always (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! Comments motivate me to keep going ^-^