Saturday, February 26, 2011

#shockinjapan


Okay so like, RIGHT NOW, the Japanese 'SHOCK' MV is airing in five Japanese cities - Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Sapporo and Fukuoka. On the big screens.

I'm so pissed because Allan was in Tokyo yesterday but now he's in Hakone so he can't even call me to let me hear it LOL T___T

STUPID MV Y U NO AIR ONE DAY EARLIER.

Right now, Twitter is over capacity. B2UTY if you are able to tweet (unlike me), please help trend #shockinjapan yeah? :D

Since Twitter won't work I'll probably be having random fangirl spazzes on here instead and then end up editing and combining all the posts. I was meant to fix up the concert posts as well but I've been busy and exhausted. Will get to it soon I swear DX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! Comments motivate me to keep going ^-^