Friday, February 18, 2011

I won't make the same mistake like the first concert

During the first concert I didn't post about it and decided to compile a post afterwards that took days to do and still never finished - hence I didn't end up posting about it.


This time around, I'm gonna post as I go along. To the best of my ability. LOL! I'll be spamming tumblr more than I am here. After everything is over, I'll probably go through and edit the post so it's neater and stuff haha

I'll try to update this blog as much as I can during the night for people to stay up to date and stuff. But it won't be very neat - like I said, I'll edit things and make the blog neater after everything is over.

The concert is in 30 minutes OMFGGGGG!!!!!
[UPDATE] HIGHLIGHT! 니가제일좋아 (I Liked You The Most) MV's will be REVEALED!! and also an abs party~ as promised by the members (via shinA0512)
Taken from B2STSG@Twitter

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! PART TWO MV FINALLY!!!! ABS PARTY TOO!! LIFE IS SO FUCKING GOOD!!!


HOW CUTE IS HEEEE!!!!


Aren't they just absolutely perfect? They're our six perfect boys :3


YOSEOB IS SITTING IN BETWEEN KIKWANG AND DOOJOON!!! Life is so good right now. LOL!


Totally expecting some DooSeob again!!! I WANT DOOSEOB FOR ENCORE CONCERT YOU HEAR ME BOYS!?!?


Dongwoon looks just gorgeous, seriously. Yoseob should've gone blonde again to but it's okay.


I don't even know what this is. I just see my sweet sweet DooSeob.


OMG these two are just too freaking cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! Comments motivate me to keep going ^-^