Thursday, February 17, 2011

Click-and-Drag fun

The click-and-drags have been getting popular in the past week. And when they first started appearing, they hated me. Saying that I'm uncool and stuff DX hahaha!

But I found these on Sunday and they were so awesome. Really, all the click-and-drags loved me that day LOL!


I totally loved this one haha! I dragged and got DooSeob and I'm like CHYEAHHH!!! Then I kept dragging and you find out that the only three possibilities are the original three pairings haha! DooSeob, KiWoon and JunSeung. Hence the face there xD


And this one was the Valentine's Day, there were lots of groups. I totally had awesome dates when I dragged. But I fully tabully got Yoseob on this one and I'm WOOOOOO!!!!!

There's really like no updates so far. Except a few articles that I don't have much to say about, and then the Japanese Shock teaser with Apink's Chorong. Blehs. Oh, but Yoseob tweeted a few minutes ago that he was sick D: I hope he gets better soon! The concert is in less than 48 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! Comments motivate me to keep going ^-^