Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sad Doojoon? D:

Didn't really have much to say today, but here's something I'll post (:
[TRANS] @ Why is everything going so well today!!!!!!???
[TRANS] @ Gina nuna's new song Black&White, hwaiting!!!!!! Today is an uproaring day keke ekekekekeke hwaiting
CREDITS: @B2STLYTWEETS (TRANS)

When I saw those two translations earlier today, I was very glad. My day was pretty awesome too! I was glad Yoseob was happy keke, why wouldn't I be? :3

But then just now, I saw this.
[TRANS] @ @ Everything is going well for you...
CREDITS: @B2STLYTWEETS (TRANS)

And I'm like, is everything not going well for Doojoon...? ): Maybe he's had a long day of filming or something. Doojoon don't worry! Tomorrow is another day? Smile!

Or maybe you should go over to Yoseob's again and eat beef together :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! Comments motivate me to keep going ^-^