Thursday, January 20, 2011

BEAST Seasons Greeting Pack spazzing

Before I start, these pictures aren't mine. I've pre-ordered them and they haven't arrived yet. I will post about this again soon. In this post I'm just putting up a few of the pictures I like, even though I like pretty much everything.

TO SEE THE FULL REVIEW OF THIS BEAST SEASONS GREETING PACK WITH MANY MANY PICTURES OF MY OWN PACK, PLEASE CLICK => [LINK]

I wanted to spazz about this yesterday but I had other things to spazz about too so I just ended up not blogging at all LOL!


I assume this is the box and HOLY GOSH I would die if I saw this when I took it our of the bubble wrap and what not had I not been warned LOL!


Let me say that Yoseob totally owned cuteness in this photobook? Like he gave cute a whole spanking new meaning. I squealed so much when I saw this. LOL! Like as if I didn't think his calendar page was cute enough before, there's MORE in the photobook. This is the best page so far for me :P


But on the other hand, Doojoon's pages were like awesome too, I think he's second favourite. He almost beats Yoseob. LOL! Please note my bias kicks in here xD NO ONE'S PAGES ARE BETTER THAN YOSEOB'S ALRIGHT!? :P

Nah but really when I saw Doojoon on this page I was like OMG DEAD AGAIN.


As for this one, I saw it at 3am and I literally shrieked full loud. I was upset with the JunSeob ones because seriously, out of the mix and matching, KiWoon was the only one of the original pairings that came out of it. BEAST does randomisation in these things to be fair, I know, but I bet DooSeob would choose to be with each other if they could choose :P

But yeah this picture made all those JunSeob ones worth it <3

Okay yeah I don't wanna post too much about it here because this isn't even my one. Like I said I'll post again about it when mine arrives.

For those that don't have it yet, GO BUY IT! IT'S WORTH THE MONEY! In fact I think it's worth a LOT more.

These pictures were taken from bestiz by the way. Credits to the owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! Comments motivate me to keep going ^-^