Thursday, January 27, 2011

Site Poll Error - Please re-vote


Okay so just now I went on the blog to see that the votes for the poll were decreased and they were all over the place. I can't seem to get it fixed and the Blogger Help Centre didn't help me at all.

So I made a new poll widget that isn't a Blogger one. The options are still the same except this time it includes the Seasons Greeting Pack because I know a lot of people are gonna want it - it's pure awesome and everyone should want it. LOL!

So please do vote again. And I will prepare for the giveaway once I get 20 votes.

Also if you choose Album - the giveaway will most likely be one of the four Japanese ones coming out in March.

Sorry about this, please do vote again as I would really like to do a giveaway (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! Comments motivate me to keep going ^-^