Sunday, January 2, 2011

LOL dead page & Happy New Year!


Happy New Year everyone! Sorry for the ever late post!

Okay so I haven't made a post here in a while! My bad! I told you I lived off comments and that they motivate me! But no one's commenting so it feels like I have no readers! ): Even though the stats thing on Blogger says I'm getting 20 views a day or something (which are STILL views however little they are).

I decided to give up on my post about the concert, it's taking too long. If you wanna know what I thought about it, click here. And there's many pages for you to go through! 8D

And yeah the My Story album was out too and I never posted about it. Along with all the Gayo Daejun performances, etc etc. But I don't think I'll end up posting about them here.

I don't want this blog to die so I'll try to post more, but I'm scared it might end up just becoming spazzes LOL! I'll at least continue posting the things I already have rOfl. There's still things unposted.

Also I was meant to have a fixed layout for 2011 but I never got around to it =X And I need to get around to adding the My Story album songs to the background music for the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! Comments motivate me to keep going ^-^